Here are the steps I used to create the card:
- Start by using a sheet of Windsor & Newton Bristol Board Extra Smooth cut to 4-1/4" x 5".
- Heat emboss the Beachy Bold Prints from Hero Arts using Versamark ink and Hero Arts Gold embossing powder.
- Blend Distress Inks in Abandoned Coral, Scattered Straw, Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry using a Picket Fence Life Changing blending brush to create a rainbow across the panel.
- Cut the panel down using the 2nd largest rectangle from the Hero Arts Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies.
- Heat emboss the sentiment from the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero June 2018 kit with Versamark and Hero Arts Gold embossing powder on Stampin' Up Vellum Cardstock.