Sunday, March 31, 2019

Hero Arts - Beachy - Embossing Challenge

Aloha and welcome to the first post of my new blog!  I decided to start doing this so that I could enter challenges such as the current one at A Blog Named Hero and help my memory to remember what products I used.  This is for the "embossing" challenge.



Here are the steps I used to create the card:
  • Start by using a sheet of Windsor & Newton Bristol Board Extra Smooth cut to 4-1/4" x 5".
  • Heat emboss the Beachy Bold Prints from Hero Arts using Versamark ink and Hero Arts Gold embossing powder.
  • Blend Distress Inks in Abandoned Coral, Scattered Straw, Twisted Citron, Lucky Clover, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet and Picked Raspberry using a Picket Fence Life Changing blending brush to create a rainbow across the panel.
  • Cut the panel down using the 2nd largest rectangle from the Hero Arts Nesting Rectangle Infinity Dies.
  • Heat emboss the sentiment from the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero June 2018 kit with Versamark and Hero Arts Gold embossing powder on Stampin' Up Vellum Cardstock.


No comments:

Post a Comment