Saturday, July 20, 2019

Just Because Card with The Greeting Farm

I saw this shirt at the Maui Ocean Center and just had to buy for a girlfriend who is a big fan of Pink Floyd.


I decided that I should also make a card to send to her along with the shirt.  I was inspired by a card that Kristina Werner made using small images and the Circular Grid die by Mama Elephant.  I had recently purchased the "Mermaid Kisses" stamp set from The Greeting Farm and they were begging to be colored.


I stamped each image then colored them with Copics.  I also added some shimmer with Wink of Stella and gel pen details.  I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black card stock and popped it up with foam tape and darn if I didn't put it on crooked.

Here is a shot of all of the colors I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment